Durapro liners are bottom-line friendly. Not only is the upfront cost economical, but the payback is quick because:
- When it comes to hauling: Coal, Coke, Compost, Sand & Gravel, Limestone, Lime, Salt, Dirt, Rock/Stone, Grain, Feed, Fertilize, Chicken Litter, Manure and many other items, you can count on Durapro to move the load.
- Durapro has added release agents - 2% silicone throughout!
- Added release agents means super slick surface for improved release and longer wear!
- Aggregate carry-back is significantly reduced or eliminated – increasing the number of loads hauled each day.
- The original dump bed is protected – reducing floor replacement and general maintenance.
- Durapro is formulated with a UV-protection and an anti-oxidation package to protect its integrity throughout the life of the liner.
NOW OFFERING one piece liners up to 16 FT. WIDE!!! - Protect the entire inside from wear and sticking with a wider liner! Available in all thicknesses.
The Heavy-Duty solution:
- Durapro is an Industrial-Strength, reprocessed, UHMW-PE liner. It is a continuous length, fusion welded liner, engineered to handle your tough field requirements.
- Now with the same release agents as Quicksilver for superior release, but at the same Durapro value.
- made with no wide-spec or off-spec resin.
- 1/2” Durapro comes with a 5 year non-prorated warranty.
How can you get a liner installed:
- Installed at your convenience by a dealer near you.
- A Kit that you can install yourself.
Come check us out and like us on Facebook!